For our patients
Our friendly, professional staff at NSSSR is always ready to help with scheduling, insurance or anything else you need during your visits. We listen to your concerns, answer your questions and thoroughly explain your condition and treatment options.
To schedule an appointment, please call our Lake Forest, Lake Bluff office at 847.295.0920 or our Highland Park office at 847.432.4077, or you can use our Request an Appointment form.
If at any time you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify us at least 24 to 48 business hours in advance. We will be glad to reschedule your appointment at a more favorable time. We greatly appreciate your time and consideration and look forward to seeing you.
New patient forms
If you have made your initial appointment, you can preregister by clicking on the links below to download our new patient forms. Please print and complete the forms prior to your arrival. This will help speed up the new patient registration process and get you in sooner!
Billing & financial responsibility
Please review our financial policy below or call our office for assistance.
We accept most insurance plans, including Blue Cross PPO, Aetna PPO, Humana PPO and Medicare. Please call us to verify whether or not we are participating with a particular insurance company or plan.
Convenience by design
- Visa, AmEx, MasterCard, Discover & Care Credit accepted
- Patients seen promptly, no-wait appointments
- Same-day appointments
- Convenient early morning, evening & Saturday hours: M-W-F from 7 am to 7 pm; T-Th from 9 am to 7 pm, Saturdays from 8 am to 12 noon
- Ample free parking
- Offices conveniently located near train stations
- Respect for your time
- Full-time onsite insurance claims help
- Filing of insurance claims
- Convenient, flexible payment plans
- Medicare outpatient rehab facility
- Children welcome
Schedule an appointment by calling our office at 847.432.4077 (Highland Park) or using our Request an Appointment form. We also welcome patients from Fort Sheridan, Deerfield and neighboring areas.