Conditions we treat
Using physical therapy, massage therapy and chiropractic care, we can treat a wide variety of physical injuries and conditions that can cause you pain or lost function. These include but are not limited to:
- Low back pain: strains, sprains, disc herniations, sciatica, spinal stenosis, spondylolisthesis, sacroiliac dysfunction, arthritis
- Neck pain: strains, sprains, disc herniations, pinched nerves (radiculopathy), whiplash, arthritis
- Headaches: tension headaches, migraine headaches, cervicogenic headaches
- Shoulder pain: rotator cuff strains, partial rotator cuff tears, impingements syndromes, subluxations, dislocations
- Elbow pain: lateral epicondylitis, medial epicondylitis
- Wrist pain: tendonitis, sprains, carpal tunnel syndrome
- Hip pain: osteoarthritis, labrum tears, hip flexor strains, piriformis syndromes
- Knee pain: runner’s knee, jumper’s knee, patellofemoral dysfunction, patellar tendonitis, patellar subluxations, iliotibial band syndromes (IT band), meniscus tears, MCL sprains, LCL sprains, ACL sprains, osteoarthritis
- Leg pain: shin splints, anterior tibial tendonitis, compartment syndromes
- Ankle pain: ankle sprains, Achilles tendonitis, posterior tibial tendonitis
- Foot pain: plantar fasciitis, overpronation, tendonitis
- Postsurgical rehabilitation: after lumbar microdiscectomy, lumbar hemilaminectomy, lumbar foraminectomy, lumbar spinal fusions, cervical fusions, total knee replacement (TKA), ACL reconstruction, total hip replacement (THA), hip labrum repair, rotator cuff repair, shoulder labrum repair, shoulder replacement
Sports injury care from experienced competitors
Many members of our professional staff have competed at high levels, so the rehabilitation of sports injuries is second nature to them. Our experience has helped everyone from casual athletes and weekend warriors to professional competitors. In addition to effectively treating all kinds of sports injuries, we provide:
- Individual exercise programs: Every patient has specific needs and goals, and our team of professionals will customize your exercise program to suit them.
- Customized orthotics: Our team is trained in the biomechanics and fabrication of customized arch supports for athletic enhancement and reduction of injuries.
Schedule an appointment by calling our office at 847.295.0920 (Lake Forest, Lake Bluff) or 847.432.4077 (Highland Park) or using our Request an Appointment form. We also welcome patients from Fort Sheridan, Deerfield and neighboring areas.